You betch-ya!

Our journey; including eating healthy and moving our bodies!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Amy's Week 5 and Week 6

Welp, after a weekend in Utah and a week of not counting the calories, I'm up a pound and a half. So I'm hanging out at 173.4. I weighed myself the Friday before I left for Utah b/c I knew I would be indulging in super yummy, high cal foods and I was 171.7. I was 10 pounds down as of that Friday, but with everything that weekend and this past week, I DID NOT maintain!! Hee, hee....I made the conscious decision not to pay attention to calories this week b/c I felt it was driving me crazy, ever so slightly. So Becky, I'm on that same page as you, which is not being so hawkish and just letting myself monitor myself. Make good choices, portion control and, my favorite, eat lots of fruit.

Since I've started this journey, I've realized how much I LOVE fruit. I love berries and...ALL FRUIT. Ok, that's that.

I'm going to continue strength training every Mon. Wed. and Fri. and if it's warm enough get outside for a walk or a jog.

So in summary, Week 5 was awesome and then Week 6 was awesome too, just in different ways.

Ok, thanks for checking in. Until next time, "They can because they think they can." - Virgil

No comments:

Post a Comment