You betch-ya!

Our journey; including eating healthy and moving our bodies!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Amy's Week 9

I have reason to celebrate...weighed in this morning at 169.4!!!! Yesssssss!! I'm out of the 70's. My way of celebrating is eating. So, I'm gonna go enjoy me some awesome food...I wish there was a Cheesecake Factory around here b/c that's where I'd go and PIG OUT!!

I was a little sick this week so I'll chalk that up to the lost .6 pound. I literally ate whatever I wanted and didn't pay too much attention to my calories. I worked out a couple of times this week. Since it was only a couple, I headed to the school this morning and did sprints on the treadmill...those were crazy. I don't know how the peeps on The Biggest Loser do those and I only made it to 7.5. I think they do them at a 9.0. CRAZY!!

This week is Thanksgiving and I want to send a shout out to all those who have helped me become who I am today. I'm so, so, so grateful for you and your examples!! I will be thinking of you on this special holiday. Much love to you and yours.

“To walk with God, no strength is lost.
Walk on.
To talk with God, no breath is lost.
Talk on.
To wait on God, no time is lost.
Wait on.” - Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. I haven't watched any of the Biggest Loser this season. It's on right?

    Way to go, making it down to the 160's! And that is a good quote!

    ReplyDelete