You betch-ya!

Our journey; including eating healthy and moving our bodies!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Amy's Week 8

I must start out by saying...I ate a whole pizza this week, twice!!! It was smaller than a large and bigger than a small. Yes, I ate two medium pizzas this week and loved EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF IT!!! Oh boy I feel purged!! (aka free from my pizza woes)

With that said, I weighed in today at 170.0. I must have done something right this week to still be able to lose a pound, almost a pound and a half. I've been really good about my caloric intake this week, besides aforementioned pizza dayz. The strength training has bumped itself up to five times a week instead of three b/c of winter coming so abruptly. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I do the big workout and on Tuesday and Thursday I do a smaller revised workout (I don't do any leg work, just arms). And on Friday Maya and I have started going to the school's pool to have a swim lesson...I try to do some working out too.

FYI, I was at Wally's last night and I almost bought an orange Fanta...then I remembered that I stopped drinking soda when I started this journey and it was no longer a temptation. It was a good moment.

I feel great and accomplished. I know there is still a lot of work to do and I'm excited to get under 170...sometime soon...hopefully next week.

Thanks for stopping in!! Until next time, `"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." - E.E. Cummings

No comments:

Post a Comment