You betch-ya!

Our journey; including eating healthy and moving our bodies!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Amy's Week

I decided that I'd post every Saturday and let everyone know what I did during the week. Since Becky and I didn't start this blog until Wed/Thurs I'll give you a quick update.

Thurs - Arthur put together a strength training workout together. It included some power cleans, bicep curls, ab cross overs, bent over rows, and squats, all from which I am sore. It felt good and being sore feels good too. I did well on watching my calories, however, unlike Becky, this is going to be the more difficult part of this weight loss journey. I realized on Thurs that around 4pm I get very bored and normally munch on whatever is in the house. I got myself outside w/ Maya and tried to keep busy until Arthur came home. I did it, but it was HARD!!!

Fri - I went for a run, two miles....that's pretty great considering I was extremely sore. I ended with some more ab cross overs. This day was MIGHTY hard in regards to the calories. By 4pm, I had to have a very little portion of cottage cheese. That was supposed to hold me over until we had dinner around 8. HA!!! Definitely did NOT hold me over. I felt horrible and thought I was going to hurl right in the middle of Pier 1. Not a good thing. So, to be straight with you, yesterday was very, VERY difficult. I'm thinking that my body is just getting use to this change. Hopefully within a week or so I'll get the hang of it.

Thanks for stopping by...until next week, "In the end it will all work out. If it doesn't work out, it's not the end." -Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. Good job Am. Nice recap of how you did. You are inspiring, especially when it comes to the exercise part....and to find ways to distract yourself from the 4:00 munchies...that's inspiring too!

    ReplyDelete