You betch-ya!

Our journey; including eating healthy and moving our bodies!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Don't let the fat win...Becky's Week 10 & 11

Week 9 I was 180.8.  Week 10, which was Thanksgiving week and I didn't post but did weigh...184! I ate a lot...ok! 

Week 11 (today) 182.8.  That's a 1.2 lb. loss. I'm ok with that.  And yes, I probably could have done better if I would just exercise. It's too cold....and too carpety.  I didn't count calories like I said I was going to....but, I think I will this coming week. I finally printed out a bunch of charts...I'm ready.

I think about quitting a lot, even though Thanksgiving week I gave no thought to what or how much I put in my mouth.  I'm not quitting though. Seeking to be healthy and fit should not be an on again off again thing.  Sure there are times we eat more (Thanksgiving) but that is the exception not the norm.

Edmund Burke said, "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men (and women) do nothing."

Becky takes that philosophy and adapts it, "All that is necessary for poor health and chubbiness to triumph is that good men (and women) do nothing." 

If we don't try.  The fat wins.


I think I'll keep trying.

1 comment:

  1. Don't let fat win! I can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete