You betch-ya!

Our journey; including eating healthy and moving our bodies!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Amy's Week 11

Welp, this morning I am proud to say that 15 lbs are dead and gone. I'm not very excited about the next 15 lbs though. The last five pounds I've lost have been extremely hard to shake off, so we'll see how these next several pounds go.

I'm looking forward to the time I get to spend with my family this Christmas because I don't think I'll really be too focused on weight loss. I know I'll be conscious of it, but I won't be ridged about it. In just three short weeks, I'll be surrounded by the Fam!!! I'm so very excited.

"Live today as if yesterday never happened and live today so it won't be tomorrow." - Anonymous

Does that make sense??

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I get the quote? But, CONGRATULATIONS on 15 down! Do you have a reward for yourself? Less than 5 more pounds and you will have lost 10% of your body weight! You so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowie Zowie! That is great! Keep it up! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete