You betch-ya!

Our journey; including eating healthy and moving our bodies!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

For those faithful followers...

Welp, it's been quite a while since I posted on this blog so here I am. The holidays went smooth, I gained a pound. Since then I've made it to the gym several times and I am back down to 166. Lately I haven't had the desire to eat healthy at all so who knows how long I can maintain, or lose for that matter, the weight.

At the gym I run a mile and then do step ups with weights and I've been jumping, a lot. It's been fun and challenging trying to get my body up onto a knee high platform. I did it, but it wasn't until after I stood staring at the thing for 15 minutes; it's intimidating.

Keep doing what you're doing and if you feel you need a change, make it!!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Ame! I read Meg's blog earlier and I have to agree with her...Winter is kicking my butt. In fact, it's so cold I think my body and mind think I need to eat up and store the fat.

    On a positive note...I think the new recreation center in my town has a little gym...with machines and stuff. Not sure if the center is done though...gotta look into that pronto. Love you! You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete